 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2148
  Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long))

(...) A big "me too"!!! I have argued almost the exact opposite of Bradley's post in the past. The only way I could agree with Bradley's sentiment is if TLC packaged stuff separately -- that is different packages for the structures, vehicles, minis. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long))

(...) I didn't mean to suggest that there be no cheap minifigures. Selling them separately (which is what just about every other toy company does) would have advantages- I bet a lot less people would by King Leo's Castle just to get the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long))

(...) I don't think that will happen. LEGO's usual design for polybags is 1 minifig and a small cart/backdrop/vehicle to go with him. I'm more concerned with getting more polybags out there than changing the way they make them. Especially since they (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)