 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1921
  Re: NDAs

(...) Sure. Lately people have become infected with the idea that LEGO Direct will or won't like us based on posts in lugnet.lego.direct. They've somehow gotten the idea that LEGO Direct, as a part of The LEGO Company, will or won't form an (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: NDAs

(...) Thanks. (...) Indeed. OK, thanks for the clarification. I agree, mostly (of course). But, and this may be straining at gnats and swallowing camels, and it may well be second order effects rather than direct, while LEGO Direct, not being a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: NDAs

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) be (...) it's (...) I agree. But for a while the only posts they responded to were rather rudely phrased. The posts that politely asked a question were ignored. LD needs to demonstrate that they will (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: NDAs

(...) Well put. (...) Yes to both. That last point is critical. We need crispness. The increased response is great but is it temporary? Setting some clear expectations, and maybe further sorting stuff into different channels by what it is (a bug (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: NDAs

In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Clearly if you're going to carry on a business relationship with someone, there is a correct and an incorrect way to behave. That does include finding the right tone to use to (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)