 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1883
Re: Greetings from the CAD Summit!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 20:07:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Rui Manuel Silva Martins writes:
On Sun, 11 Feb 2001, Ben Vaughan wrote:
Okay, I am now officially chomping at the bit.
Arghh!  What's cookin'?

Ben Vaughan

Me too !

What's the Catch?

Rui Martins

Well, we can't say much now, but we will be addressing what to announce to
the public in the future.  I believe all announcements about what we
discussed will be put out by LEGO Direct on their timing.  But I will take
that up with them as soon as we move to the next phase of discussion - what
we can let everyone know because we are sure you are anxious to hear what
has taken place.

Anyways, we're all done here now, most of the LEGO employees have gone home
and we're going to head on over to the Barnes & Noble for the LDraw.org
meeting in a short while.  Just popping my head in again.

-Tim