 CAD / 5445
Re: Greetings from the CAD Summit!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 18:36:01 GMT

On Sat, 10 Feb 2001 23:59:56 -0700, Tim Courtney wrote
(in message <G8KzFw.ALI@lugnet.com>):
<snip>
Hey everybody -
This is just a quick hello note from NYC after the first day of the CAD
summit at LEGO Direct.  Our group just got done with a very full day of

The contents of the meetings are under NDA, so we cannot discuss them in any
detail.  Any information about the specifics will have to come from LEGO
Direct when they decide to announce it.

Tomorrow (Sunday) we're having the LDraw.org meeting at the Barnes & Noble
in Union Square (see my earlier post to cad.dev.org.ldraw for details) if
you would like to attend.  The meeting is pretty focused, but you are
welcome to come and share ideas.

Anyways, gotta get some sleep, its only a few short hours before we do this
all over again.

-Tim

Okay, I am now officially chomping at the bit.
Arghh!  What's cookin'?

Ben
--
Ben Vaughan