 CAD / 5442
Re: Greetings from the CAD Summit!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 11:52:25 GMT

"Erik Olson" <olsone@spamcop.net> wrote in message
Here are 3 photos. You can identify the LCAD personalities from left to
right by the picture filenames on Brickshelf.

-Erik

What was going on behind your table?

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group