 CAD / 5444
Re: Greetings from the CAD Summit!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 14:57:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Mike Walsh writes:

"Erik Olson" <olsone@spamcop.net> wrote in message
Here are 3 photos. You can identify the LCAD personalities from left to
right by the picture filenames on Brickshelf.

-Erik

What was going on behind your table?

Mike

LOL... They were some kids having a surprise party who happened to get a
table right behind us.  Very loud...and we ran into them at the bar after as
well.  (then again who am I to talk, I'm just a kid too...or so they say)

Here at the office in the morning now, we haven't started the real meetings
again.  A few of us are just sitting here typing on computers and playing
with the enormous amounts of cool LEGO which is in the office :)

-Tim