 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1784
Re: Use of lugnet.lego.direct and lugnet.dear-lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 22:25:34 GMT

Jake McKee wrote:

In lugnet.lego.direct, Frank Filz writes:
To take up a day and a half of several senior folks (including one flown
in from Europe [though I'd be really impressed if the main reason Jorn
Kristian Thomsen was in the US was for the Train Summit - I'd guess that
even if the Train Summit prompted his trip, that he had other meetings
in the US]).

Nope. Both he and Peter Frank flew in Friday night from Billund and they
leave today. The purpose of their trip was solely to attend the Train Summit
meeting. And to sample some fine NYC food, of course! :)

Well, then I'm really impressed :-) (either that or they really wanted
to sample the NYC food and just figured while they were in town, why not
drop in on the summit...)

Frank
(who wishes he was there, but figures he'd have been a duplicate effort,
I think Larry and I have pretty close opinions on most all of this
(well, except Larry might be misteaken if he thinks that all other
themes are spare parts for trains...).