 Administrative / General / 8798
Re: Use of lugnet.lego.direct and lugnet.dear-lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 15:46:07 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Frank Filz writes:
To take up a day and a half of several senior folks (including one flown
in from Europe [though I'd be really impressed if the main reason Jorn
Kristian Thomsen was in the US was for the Train Summit - I'd guess that
even if the Train Summit prompted his trip, that he had other meetings
in the US]).

Nope. Both he and Peter Frank flew in Friday night from Billund and they
leave today. The purpose of their trip was solely to attend the Train Summit
meeting. And to sample some fine NYC food, of course! :)

Jake