 Administrative / General / 8799
Re: Email copies of lugnet posts still working ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 17:16:10 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ray Sanders writes:
They should be going to my nominal address 'Ray Sanders <rsanders@svic.net>'.

Hmm, I don't see that email address (nor anything containing 'sanders' or
'svic', for that matter) anywhere in the subscription database.  What do you
see when you go here?--

http://news.lugnet.com/news/mail/

--Todd

I see two blank fields. However, the header line in this 'post message' page
has the correct info 'Ray Sanders <rsanders@svic.net> — Gopher Tortise DMZ'.
Where does that come from. Have I been (or gotten myself) removed from the email
subscriptions ?

Other info that may or may not have something to do with this problem: I post
from two different machines (PB-G3 & iMac) and two different ISPs (svic.net &
gate.net). Either machine could be on either ISP (depending on whats happening
and which one gets the better connection). Also, last week I cleaned out *some*
of the cookies on the PB-G3. I thought I was careful and left the lugnet ones
intact. If I inadvertainly removed one, would that be the cause ?

Ray