 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1707
    Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?) —Mark Sandlin
   (...) OK, I appreciate this response. (...) This is helpful to know as well. That way we don't expect to know immediately and we know you're working on it. (...) It is? How much time would it take for one person at LEGO Direct to scan only the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?) —Kirby Warden
   (...) The last time I posted a message about the lego group's responses, people replied back to me with foul language (lugnet members, not the lego group). But I'll try placing my two cents worth again anyhow. I think Mark's post is pretty accurate. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I guess I have an issue with members who would do this. Whether one agrees or disagrees, one should not harass that way. ++Lar (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)