 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1701
  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) And just to throw in my $.02 on the issue, I have to agree with Todd. I personally don't think that LD has really fulfilled what it claimed it was trying to take on. Does that mean I don't appreciate the efforts made to date? Not in the least. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) I really dislike posting simply to agree, but I agree with Dave very strongly and I have a feeling that this is one of those times when a single post will not get the point across, being dismissed as "one guy". LEGO Direct has been formed and (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) In the spirit of Eric Joslin's post I will Me too this as well. I also agree with everything Todd and Dave said. I love the possibility and limited reallity of Bulk Ordering but the lack of promised interaction is disappointing. I agree that a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)