 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1621
RE: LEGO website bug report: can't read scrolling text
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:06:46 GMT

Kevin Wilson writes:
Of course, most of the screen is taken up by a giant LEGO logo,

Wow, that is huge!  The scrolling works fine in Netscape 4.7 (though you
have to click or move your mouse away from the arrow to stop scrolling--I'd
rather click to scroll than click to stop scrolling)  The text is awfully
small at my resolution too...
  However, in Netscape 6, I don't get any text at all!  (I get the feeling
that Netscape 6 is pretty picky about valid HTML, which is good for
developers but bad for casual browsers)  Anyway, LEGO should definitely fix
those pages...
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu