 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1619
Re: LEGO website bug report: can't read scrolling text
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:48:19 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
Dear LEGO Direct:
It seems like the official LEGO website becomes more confusing and harder • to
use every day.  Earlier today I visited:
  http://www.lego.com/info/fairplay.asp
and was disappointed that I can no longer read more than just the first few
sentences on each page; the rest of the text on the page is physically
beyond

I find the text scrolls much more slowly than yours Todd, but then I'm on
what's almost certainly a slower machine (P 233). It's still too fast to
read. What's just as bad is that the width of the page doesn't adjust to fit
your browser width, so anyone with their browser set to less than full
screen 800 wide, can't see the right hand half of the screen. Of course,
most of the screen is taken up by a giant LEGO logo, for some unknown
reason. Hint to Lego website developers: we already KNOW we're on the Lego
site!

Kevin
Victorian House: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-vblu.htm