 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1622
Re: New 'Hard to Find' option on shop @ home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:22:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Very interesting!

Noticed a new 'Hard to Find' menu option on shop @ home
It's on the 'Shop at home exclusives' menu

Swear it wasnt there last week, at least on the UK site I visit.

In the USA site there are several sets listed

Unfortunately there is nothing on the UK page it links to yet, just a
"We're sorry, there are no items available in the category you selected.

Perhaps _they_ can't find them? :-)

Scott A

Please try another selection."

BUT..... sounds good!