 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1606
    LEGO website bug report: can't read scrolling text —Todd Lehman
   Dear LEGO Direct: It seems like the official LEGO website becomes more confusing and harder to use every day. Earlier today I visited: (8 URLs) was disappointed that I can no longer read more than just the first few sentences on each page; the rest (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish.html)

        Re: LEGO website bug report: can't read scrolling text —Dan Jezek
     (...) Dear LEGO Direct: How can we comply with your document if we can't even read what it says? Respectfully, Dan J. (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish.html)

        Re: LEGO website bug report: can't read scrolling text —Eric Kingsley
     In lugnet.lego.direct, Todd Lehman writes: <snip> (...) Man you arn't kidding. The site is awful. My Netscape browser locks up frequently enough using the site that I won't even go their any more. There is not one other site that gives me so many (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish.html)

        Re: LEGO website bug report: can't read scrolling text —Ron Sedlmeyer
      I'm using NetScape 4.5 on NT 4.0 and it works (techinally, I can see all of the text with the up/down arrows). The html source seems to have a lot of work arounds for NetScape (WM_netscapeCssFix, WM_netscapeCssFixCheckIn, ...) To print, I can (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish.html)

        Re: LEGO website bug report: can't read scrolling text —Kevin Wilson
     Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) to (...) beyond I find the text scrolls much more slowly than yours Todd, but then I'm on what's almost certainly a slower machine (P 233). It's still too fast to read. What's just as bad is that the width of (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish.html)

         RE: LEGO website bug report: can't read scrolling text —Bram Lambrecht
     (...) Wow, that is huge! The scrolling works fine in Netscape 4.7 (though you have to click or move your mouse away from the arrow to stop scrolling--I'd rather click to scroll than click to stop scrolling) The text is awfully small at my resolution (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish.html)

        Re: LEGO website bug report: can't read scrolling text —Jeromy Irvine
     I completely agree with the other posts here. LEGO needs to hire a web designer, not a magazine designer. Whoever is doing the site seems to be forgetting that they are designing for an interactive medium that is, ultimately, interpreted to the user (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish.html)

         Re: LEGO website bug report: can't read scrolling text —Ed Mayhall
     (...) Ahh...I love it when I see people make comments like this. I need to show this thread to the higher ups here at my company. I have been doing web design for the past 6 years. I love it and I always stick with the basics. I can make a site look (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish.html)

        Re: LEGO website bug report: can't read scrolling text —Ka-On Lee
   (...) FYI under MSIE 5.0, Windows NT4, the micro-scale text scrolls in the same stupid way. The page also ignores the text-size menu commands in MSIE. Come on LEGO, competent web designers are easy to hire these days... (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish.html)