 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *6160 (-10)
  Shop At Home feedback requested.

Shop at Home has asked the LEGO Ambassadors to get feedback from the comunities about the concepts listed below; The response we gather and compile will be used to, decide which themes to develop further: Make sure you read the legal disclaimer (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX) !

  Re: Need help with 7249 Crane

(...) Yeah, that's not fun :( It might be violating copyright, but look for a gift in your inbox :) (...) Well that seems like a big problem, I've cross-posted to .lego.direct, to let them know about it. ROSCO (19 years ago, 25-Dec-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Toa Norik in 65757 available seperately?

(...) Unlikely. All the Bionicle toys use them, and the shield is exactly the same (possibly even the same part in a different color) as the other Toa. Also, that doesn't explain why the combo pack is availabvle. (...) I'll try that, thanks. (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

"Patrick McFarland" <diablod3@gmail.com> wrote in message news:IoDMwz.u7q@lugnet.com... (...) If you change the shopping cart country to Australia, it is available for purchase here. I do not know why it is not available in the US - perhaps there (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Toa Norik in 65757 available seperately?

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to bring this up. I purchased Toa Iruini ( (URL) ) last month, and not too long after saw Toa Norik ( (URL) ), but it doesn't seem to be available in the USA (or anywhere?) but is mentioned on the (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Factory impressions

(...) Yes, this is probably the kind of system that Jake prompted us to imagine when he asked us to ponder where this system might be 6-10 years down the road (provided it is sucessful). As you brilliantly put it, in the "World of next Thursday." I (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: attn Jake/TLC/whoever, about Lego Digital Designer file format/SDK

(...) Yes I did. As usual Jake was thinking about 10 steps ahead of me and gave me a lot of food for thought. The Steering Committee will be discussing these thoughts and will keeep you posted (this will however be delayed a bit due to my in (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: attn Jake/TLC/whoever, about Lego Digital Designer file format/SDK

(...) So, did you talk to Jake and hear anything? I spoke to him briefly about it and told him you would be asking him about it. I think a conversion tool would be extremely beneficial. Although, it sounds like they are updating elements on a (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Will the Lego Factory be available in australia?

(...) I mean the new Lego Factory build-your-own-model announced at Brickfest. (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Will the Lego Factory be available in australia?

(...) They're already available to Australia from LEGO Shop-at-Home. Sounds like it's time for the Perthies to make a group order :-) Cheers, Paul (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact