 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *6060 (-5)
  Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme?

(...) This is a good point. This would require that the fan created model be canon, so I didn't think of that. I believe that this would restrict the creativity of a fan MOC to the point that it wouldn't be worth it. In my opinion, you might as well (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Announcing new comprehensive book on Lego on CD.

(...) Thanks for your feedback Eric. The problem with printing a book is that once it is printed, that is the final result. With a CD, I have a friend who is a computer wizzard (owns his own company) and plans on putting this together as a CD (even (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: I'd love it too, but . . .

(...) When they put a Classic Space Legend out in the new grey color, I will be more than happy to swap these pieces for my old grey bricks. According to my setlist, I own almost all Classic Space sets, so I should be able to come up with enough old (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

  I'd love it too, but . . .

If and when they do put out a Classic Space Legend it'll probably be in bley, which means I might buy it for the trans-yellow, but I wouldn't keep all the pieces. It would be nice, but it would be bittersweet. Dave "Dave Lovelace" <dave@umop.com> (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Announcing new comprehensive book on Lego on CD.

"Gary Istok" <istokg@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:HzJ6u0.1nG7@lugnet.com... (...) released (...) about 80% (...) most (...) Sounds cool. Could folks please reduce the crossposting though? I'm not sure discussion of this book needs to be in (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact