 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *5994 (-5)
  Re: Bulk Dark Gray and Light Gray 2x4's

(...) Doh! Sorry about that. I should paid better attention to the question you asked. (Sorry about the attitide, bad day, I shouldn't have let that leak into a Lugnet post.) Hmm... taking a look at shop.lego.com, the colors of the (URL) dark grey (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: Bulk Dark Gray and Light Gray 2x4's

(...) Thanks, Jason. I am aware of the 'older colors being offered in other bulk packs'. My post is in reference to the packs of 50 2x4's each, not the special '10,000 run only' release of the older colors in assorted sizes that your link refers to. (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: Bulk Dark Gray and Light Gray 2x4's

(...) Someone at LD could confirm, or someone here could use the magic of the search box and... (URL) Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Bulk Dark Gray and Light Gray 2x4's

Hello LD, I noticed on lego.com that the packs of 50 dark gray and light gray 2x4 bricks are available for back order, ready to ship in May (as well as light gray 2x2 bricks). I am wondering if these are going to be the new colors or not. I am (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: whats up with the rollout of the Lego Stores?

"Tim Courtney" <tim.courtney@SPAMCA...ktron.com> wrote in news:Hvpp22.AJB@lugnet.com: (...) Hi, i'm new here. I'm canadian, from québec city. I understand that AFOL seems to mean a fan of lego, but what's the exact meaning of the letters? Thanks. (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact