 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *5014 (-20)
  Re: $Here?s the Deal$

Could we please start trimming the newsgroups on this thread? Frank (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Attack of the clones (what the heck was all that?)

(...) at (...) Classroom (...) much (...) awesome (...) Wow that is so cool. Thanks for making the picture. (...) I am not quite sure what your mean here but I think that the new color scheme looks awesome. (...) -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Now what?

(...) Tell you what Larry, I'll colour you bright red, yellow and blue and see if that helps clear things up! :-) I guess these have all looked European in the past. The "DB" stickers didn't help matters. Being British though, they look as foreign (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Santa Fe Cars - now on lego.com

(...) I was hoping there would be a Christmas special of the Santa Fe loco + motor + two of the passenger Santa Fe cars + one Santa Fe baggage car. Where did you hear about the 5 car offer ? Regards, David (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Attack of the clones (Re: $Here’s the Deal$)

(...) Thank you very much for the RGB list BTW: anychance you know what's the RGB for chrome? We live to build Yaron Dori (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Attack of the clones (Re: $Here’s the Deal$)

(...) It was add as requested (URL) it still looks to me to much as the original for your judgement. Thank you all for the inputs. We live to build Yaron Dori (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Attack of the clones (Re: $Here’s the Deal$)

(...) You got the purple color right on for "Prof Dumbledore." What I was getting at is that I hate that color. The violet color as found in the Hogwarts Classroom set it one of my favorite colors. As a result I think the ship would look much better (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Now what?

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:H08J4H.oG@lugnet.com... (...) That's exactly what I want to see, yes we *did* have them, but no more... Huw (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Now what?

Honestly, I couldn't tell you. I was in the American model shop in Enfield and we had constraints that the model shop in Billund did not have. (Windsor Locks was just opening in my time and the Billund shop was handling their models.) We were not (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: $Here?s the Deal$

<SNIP> (...) Why of course! 1> 6987 MESSAGE-INTERCEPT BASE (URL) 6954 RENEGADE (URL) 6874 ALIENATOR (URL) because LEGO said so! 4> 6941 BATTRAX (URL) OF THESE !!!NEED!!! TO BE RE-RELEASED IN THESE COLORS LISTED HERE: -Minifigures could be wearing (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Now what?

(...) well, color me confused, don't we already have all that in 4563 and 4564? Just dust those off and reissue them (in different colors perhaps)! (...) But ya, everyone needs a Thomas. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Now what?

(...) A great way for TLC to get their foot in the door WRT to European trains would be to get a licensing agreement with Britt Allcroft and produce some Thomas trains. Since they are all based upon prototypes anyway, I would think that we'd all (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego

(...) The Sith Infiltrator was a good choice, because it was the personnal ship of a major character, Darth Maul (like Vader's TIE, for example). The Droid carrier is featured in a major scene of the movie, thus making it essential (like the Y-wing, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Spybotics demo followup questions

(...) While setting up the DIY Spybotics SDK is great, it doesn't actually document the byte codes and communication capabilities, etc... of the Spybot brick. But using this DIY SDK I have successfully compiled MindScript code and downloaded it to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego

  Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego

(...) Not to mention the Naboo Starfighter and the Special Edition Naboo Starfighter. And Yoda the minifig and Yoda the sculpture. :) (...) That's not an issue. The Sith Infiltrator is in the movie for how many seconds? Even worse, the battle droid (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego

(...) You're right, but the target customers for the Mindstorms sets and 'standard Lego sets' are quite different. After all, there's been a minifig X-Wing as well as a UCS X-wing, which sets are even closer in ressemblance than Mindstorms and (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Now what?

(...) Perhaps it is, but they made 'recently?' a whole lot of new models for the LEGOLAND GERMANY park, so, i guess they run a whole lot more bricks than they used for the models they build. I visited LEGOLAND WINDSOR too in the opening year and (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego

(...) I doubt we'd see an AT-AT in minifig scale. It already made an appearance as the main model on the Darkside Developer Kit Mindstorms set. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Now what?

Actually the bricks I had available in the model shop had everything to do with the inventory that Lego had. Where do you think we got our bricks from? You think that they would be unwilling to send us the elements we wanted if they had them? The (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact