 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *3904 (-10)
  Re: Anyone Else Notice the stairs Problem, Lego can you help??

(...) I spoke with a rep. at S@H and they want me to send ALL of the "Bad" pieces to be replaced and they are looking into it to see if there might have been a mistake with all the HP stairs. I would check your stairs if I were you!:-) Doyle (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way

[snip] (...) So if enough people buy 15 or more then it could be worthwhile (read profitable) to add like 20-20%, 25-25% or something. Well I will definately be voting with my dollars. :-) (...) Woo Hoo! [snip] (...) Well it seems as some of us (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series

I'm praying they do some of the 8 wide cars of Brams! Gary Dave Lovelace <dave@umop.com> wrote in message news:GoHvEv.FMs@lugnet.com... (...) we (...) what (...) Maybe (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.space)

  Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series

(...) Which one? :) (URL) I doubt you'd see either one. The first is too difficult to build, and the second requires too many discontinued parts. In fact, it doesn't look like I have many designs at all that would make reasonable sets. Some possible (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.space)

  Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way

Once again, Lego listens and responds. Brad, I want to thank you for interacting with us through LugNet and through the other channels the LSAH has started doing. It was a long time in coming, but you guys are really putting forth a lot of effort (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way REPLY FOR BRAD

(...) This is good. (...) I disagree I think there are more bulk orders than you know of, because WE usually dont post or comment a lot, nor do we waste our money by purchasing overpriced brick at LSAH. (...) Mumbo Jumbo talk now! Ok you probably (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Yes. You are absolutely correct. These are the things I've said. The two things are not mutually exclusive. I am not such a 'brick purest' that I don't recognize the value of specialty pieces. However, as mentioned, I don't buy a set because (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: In the shadow of bent trees

(...) Just received my order of these trees :^) Most of them seem bent to various degrees, but it seem like if/when 3 of the trees had the branches intlocked/intertwined the middle one and to a lesser extent the side ones were more strait. SO what I (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way

Brad: I hope you get a good Christmas bonus. Lars (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!

(...) Absolutely! I could go for dozens of these in (in order of preference) red, black, grey, dark grey, yellow, white, green, and maybe even blue...the slope, and esp. the extreme slope, is a basic building element we should have greater access to (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact