 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *3314 (-20)
  Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come!

(...) WooHoo! I knew I was being optimistic this week for a reason :-) (...) Excellent! Mmmmm, Metroliners, bulk bricks!!! (...) Cool, can you then arrange for it to be delivered before it is shipped as well? (...) For most of the stuff not (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  (canceled)

  australia and new zealand, your moment has come!

OMGG!!! Yabba Dabba Dinky Winkly Bluey Doooooo!!! *drools* Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou! How cool is this? Well, I know what I am asking for Xmas this year :P Roooooolll...lll on Thursday! I think we should make October the 4th Lego Celebration Day! (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come!

(...) As one of the cynics amongst us, I say "Well done!" (...) Cool! (...) Not so cool, but undertstandable. (...) And don't forget overcoming our government beaurocracy! (...) Indeed Cheers Richie Dulin Who is getting ready to take back every (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come!

(...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Much Appreciated

I echo that ditto :) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  australia and new zealand, your moment has come!

I am pleased to announce that LEGO Shop At Home service will be available to Australia and New Zealand beginning Thursday, October 4 (yes, October 4 of this year, for the cynics among you...). You will be able to order essentially the entire LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

  Re: Much Appreciated

Wow, well said! Echo, ditto, and well done, bravo! (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Lego BIT v14m8

Mark, We're aware of the errors that are currently popping up in the Building Instructions Tool, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Because of numerous problems with the BIT, we are going to be removing it from the site. For now, we recommend (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Much Appreciated

Hi Jake et. al, I just wanted to offer you (singularly and plural ...) some praise. I've been extremely impressed with LEGO's official presence on Lugnet, and the way LEGO has been handling various issues lately; for example, the withdrawl of 6776 (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Metroliner update!

Thanks for the update, but I wanted to point out that the replacement parts would not be sent out until after the Metroliner has been shipped, or so I was just told over the phone. Adam (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  RE: Metroliner update!

Thanx Jake, This is the kind of support we all appreciate. Keep up the Great work. Now, how about that Lego BIT program problem .... See previous post (URL) Millère LUGnet # 525 -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Metroliner update!

Metroliner update! Many of you have been anxiously awaiting news of the ship dates for the Metroliner and Club Car. We are shipping in Europe in about a week! We will start shipping in the US mid-October! I also wanted to mention one other thing. I (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Company position on third-party programs for LEGO MINDSTORMS

The magazine Business 2.0 recently published an article on the LEGO Company, hackers, and our position on development of alternative software and operating systems for the LEGO MINDSTORMS product. At the request of the Paul Keegan, the author of the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10019 Rebel Blockade Runner

"James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:GKByMr.EuH@lugnet.com... (...) LD are taking orders for it by phone (at least in the UK), and they told me it would be "advertised" as of Tuesday just gone which I thought meant it (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  10001 Metroliner?

I am hoping someone could inform some of us on LUGNET who pre-ordered the 10001 Metroliner months ago when it first became available, when the set will be shipped. The date on the Shop @ Home homepage keeps pushing back the shipping date for the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  10019 Rebel Blockade Runner

(This set looks gorgeous; Kudo's to the design team.) Any idea when it will be added to shop.lego.com? I tried to order it last night (along with some other bits), and it wasn't there. thanks, James (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: camelot is a silly place

(...) Isn't the mace just a dark gray 8-tooth gear (new color?) stuck on a dark gray lightsaber blade? james (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: camelot is a silly place

Yeah! It's just cruel to not give the heads up on the visor and mace elements once everyone has already seen them...!!! What gives? Are these prototypes or primetime models of those elements? Or what? -- Hop-Frog (glassy-eyed for castle stuff) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: camelot is a silly place

(...) I'm not sure if my way is better, but you can just copy it out of whatever temp directory your browser loads everything into. I snaked it from there myself...my system says it's called "montypythonlg[1].mov". -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact