 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *3284 (-10)
  Re: Bulk 1x1 Bricks

If you want them in standard colors, I'd suggest Brickbay. I'm sure there are many listed there. If not, I have 60 tubs worth of 1x1s I still need to count out into bags of 100, and I'll be selling most of them off. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bulk 1x1 Bricks

(...) That presumes that: -you can get a 3033 blue tub -you only want regular LEGO colors I'm hoping for 1x1 tan, grey, darkgrey, brown, and so forth. Heck, why not bring out a version of the blue tub that's JUST earthtones/sand colors (or "modulex (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bulk 1x1 Bricks

because you get 200 in a blue tub "Achim von Wiedner" <a.vonwiedner@sympatico.ca> wrote in news:GJ0CFr.Mnv@lugnet.com: (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Can't print order details on shop.lego.com

Dear Lego: I recently placed an order for 2 pumpkin packs, plus some other items. I wanted to print my confirmation page, as suggested, but when I tried the result was a page saying my shopping cart is blank. I am using Netscape 4.7 and this is (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: I can't tolerate this *juniorization* Either

(...) I actually disagree with that, but the disappointment behind it is much the same. This change in quality and piece quantity that we see is really a change in target audience for Lego (and a poor one in my opinion). Where Lego once held the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: jake...

(...) Guys, don't worry about us. I'm probably not the only AFOL in the middle of arranging something with folks at LD, but I think I can speak for all of us when I say we are not a priority. Compared to the things you're dealing with, our "needs" (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New Halloween site launches!

Thanks Jake! It was a welcome diversion from the events of the day.... Troy Jake McKee <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:GJHy51.Mwz@lugnet.com... (...) building (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New Halloween site launches!

(...) Oh geez, must still be early! The URL is: (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  New Halloween site launches!

All, We have just launched our Halloween area of www.LEGO.com. It includes the 2-D pumpkin instructions from last year, but reworked in a better format. Additionally, there several new building instructions: a bulk brick Wicked Witch and a 3-D (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: LEGO Company position on third-party programs for LEGO MINDSTORMS

(...) [snipped Clarification from the LEGO(R) MINDSTORMStm team] Thanks for the clarification, Tomas. (...) I'd also suggest visiting legos.sourceforge.net, and sending the letter to the maintainers of that site (if you haven't already), as although (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact