 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3283
Re: Bulk 1x1 Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 14:31:30 GMT

"Achim von Wiedner" <a.vonwiedner@sympatico.ca> wrote in
news:GJ0CFr.Mnv@lugnet.com:

Why does Lego not sell bulk 1x1 bricks?

Achim von Wiedner

In lugnet.lego.direct, Daniel Staudt writes:
because you get 200 in a blue tub

   That presumes that:
   -you can get a 3033 blue tub
   -you only want regular LEGO colors

   I'm hoping for 1x1 tan, grey, darkgrey, brown, and so forth.

   Heck, why not bring out a version of the blue tub that's JUST
   earthtones/sand colors (or "modulex colors"--now THAT system
   had great colors!).

   best

   LFB