 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3397
Re: Bulk 1x1 Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 06:00:07 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  I'm hoping for 1x1 tan, grey, darkgrey, brown, and so forth.

I brashly set out to construct using 1x1 gray bricks as ornament... 160 of
the little buggers later, I have 3 sides of a 4-sided building. And no more
of the little buggers.

Really I'm amazed that I was able to keep going this far. I've never built
seriously with gray bricks, just let them accumulate for 4 years. My stash
of brown and tan ones was much more precious and has been used and ripped
out many times.

Here's hoping for all these rare but ordinary bricks by BULK someday soon!

-Erik

P.S. please bulk 1x4 brown bricks too.