 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3278
Re: New Halloween site launches!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 01:42:36 GMT

Thanks Jake!

It was a welcome diversion from the events of the day....

Troy

Jake McKee <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message
All,

We have just launched our Halloween area of www.LEGO.com. It includes the
2-D pumpkin instructions from last year, but reworked in a better format.
Additionally, there several new building instructions: a bulk brick Wicked
Witch and a 3-D pumpkin that you can make out of (2) 2-D pumpkin packs!

And be sure to check back soon for links to several Club Exclusive • building
instructions as well!

Have fun!

Jake

---