 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *2509 (-10)
  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

(...) (Smile) OK, when you post using an @lego.com email address and with your official LEGO title (e.g., Producer, LEGO Direct) in your sig, you are actually speaking for LEGO; anything you say without a personal disclaimer is understood to be The (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  suggestion for the Build section...

How about a feature on "lego castle through the ages" with different castle themes profiled, starting with the yellow castle through to knights kingdom. You could do it in several parts: part 1:yellow castle, classic castle forestmen, black knights, (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: What makes a cool kid cool? (was: Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section)

(...) Were other, less psychologically loaded alternatives like "Cool Stuff" or "Cool Clicks" or "Cool Tips" ever considered? Labeling someone a "Cool Kid" (which you do several times on your pages) is something you (collective you -- The LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Garage Doors Cancelled! (was Re: Trains, Garage Doors and more, oh my!)

Mr L F Braun wrote: [snip] (...) [snip] Thanks for the info, Lindsay. This makes it clear that your Saturday order jumped forward in the queue, ahead of those of us who ordered this item on Thursday or Friday. It appears that shop-at-home was not (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

"Tomas Clark" <tomas.clark@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:GD13HB.1pw@lugnet.com... (...) What about doing Karsten Kristensen for the careers section? I remember reading about him in Brick Kicks as a kid, and also had the pleasure of meeting (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Garage Doors Cancelled! (was Re: Trains, Garage Doors and more, oh my!)

(...) Naturally. But nb.: I have not received a single box yet. (...) I did. 3 May. (...) Nope, didn't order it. (...) I ordered a few small batches. The last time was two sets on Saturday, when the set briefly appeared back on the available list. (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Garage Doors Cancelled! (was Re: Trains, Garage Doors and more, oh my!)

You are not alone. Let the cancellations begin.... Steve (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Garage Doors Cancelled! (was Re: Trains, Garage Doors and more, oh my!)

(...) I definitely care! Could you please let us know whether you ordered any of the items I listed: (...) and when you placed your order? Thanks, /Eric McC/ (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Garage Doors Cancelled! (was Re: Trains, Garage Doors and more, oh my!)

(...) I don't want to hear this. I really, really don't want to hear this. But on the positive side, I'm now really really glad I did my orders (and those by proxy for another person) by telephone. However, yes, I did get one call back on Monday (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Garage Doors Cancelled! (was Re: Trains, Garage Doors and more, oh my!)

(...) Apparently. I was expecting better from TLC than the inventory fiascos many of us have had with WBkids, Walmart, the Entertainer, and the like. But if we are comparing... Who cares if I don't get yet another 4561 for 75% off. But, *Garage* (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact