 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *2184 (-5)
  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) And a ROYAL pain in the rear - are we all to wade through the posts under the lugnet.lego to find the one post we are looking for? If they are talking about trains, masks, or whatever - then they should be able to post in that thread just like (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Still time to enter the LEGO Train Contest

(...) For all those interested, PLEASE DO. <snip> Hi Jake. Thanks for bringing this up. Please don't consider this post an attempt to rain on TLC's parade because I'm not writing to that end. I'm not beating up on you either. In fact, I'm glad you (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

Jake McKee <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:GA91n9.735@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) This concerns me too, I'd appreciate knowing reasons for this change. I can understand confusing a lego.com address with an official post, and (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) I for one would be interested to hear the details on this... neither Tomas or I are really sure what happened to cause this change. (...) This is extremely awkward. When I first came to LEGO, I actually asked Todd about getting a secondary (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Still time to enter the LEGO Train Contest

Attention LEGO Train Fans! It’s not too late to enter the LEGO Shop At Home Train Car Building Contest! You could win the grand prize of building instructions of your original model created and published on www.LEGO.com for everyone to see, plus (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact