 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *2109 (-10)
  Re: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long)

"David Zorn" <david_zorn@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G9w25x.5vH@lugnet.com... (...) Snip. WOW! I couldn't have said it better myself. LEGO _NEEDS_ to listen to this. What John said - send this to Billund guys. -Tim (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long)

David Zorn wrote: <snipped wonderfully insightful analysis by David> Right on, David! You are absolutely dead on. I wish someone from LEGO Direct would forward your post directly to Billund, because *this* is the kind of market analysis TLC needs, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long)

Dear Lego, Some evesdropping from the Lego aisle at a Walmart in Northern Virginia last night. A father in his 40s was with his son about 10 or 11. The son wanted to buy a Roborider set. The father was discouraging him. Father: You don't collect (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

  Re: Soccer Download Page on LEGO.com

(...) Dear LEGO Direct, Thank you for the fast response and personal email. I posted my message at 2:51pm. A private response was sent to me at 3:26pm, acknowledging the problem, letting me know they were (already?) working on it, and giving me a (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) G'day Tim, I saw you mention this survey in passing once before, but I think I missed the original proposal. So my question about this survey is, "To what end?" I.e., what's the goal? It sounds like you would be doing work that TLC should be (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

"Mark & Milissa Millère" <MMillere@Knology.Net> wrote in message news:LOBBIHLABFJFCGA...ogy.Net... (...) that (...) first (...) of (...) Works fine for me also, running Win2K and Netscape 4.7. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  RE: Soccer Download Page on LEGO.com

But then I realized the download page, (URL) is broken. There are 7 images that are supposed to be links to the full image pages. Of these, only the first is actually a link. The other six are only images. And when I click the one existing link, I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Soccer Download Page on LEGO.com

A couple of days ago, my son and I were at the store, and we noticed the "Soccer Bus with a Soccer Ball" (Team Transport, #3411) were all gone[1], and the shelves were now stocked with the Americas Bus set #3406. This afternoon, I was talking about (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) I actually emailed LEGO with this exact same thought! ... snip of my email... What I would like to see, are new 'Blue Tub' type values: a 1200 piece plates tub would sell very well, as would another basic brick tub with some basic slopes. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) Ok, obviously I confused you (and Doug, and Mike). No, I don't hate the bags at all; I've heard comments to the effect of some people really don't like them (I can't remember who said this, but I've seen many posts that say something to the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact