 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2106
Re: Soccer Download Page on LEGO.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 13:04:06 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Steve Bliss writes:

But then I realized the download page,
http://www.lego.com/soccer/download.asp is broken.

Dear LEGO Direct,

Thank you for the fast response and personal email.

I posted my message at 2:51pm.  A private response was sent to me at 3:26pm,
acknowledging the problem, letting me know they were (already?) working on
it, and giving me a workaround.

I don't expect this newsgroup to be a support center, but I do appreciate
the personal attention when it happens.

:)

Steve