 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *2084 (-10)
  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordinsanity@usa.net> wrote in message news:G9qJwF.Gqu@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) that like construction toys. [snip] Mike, you have gotten to the core of what bothers me about LEGO's marketing strategy and direction over the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordinsanity@usa.net> wrote in message news:G9qJwF.Gqu@lugnet.com... (...) an (...) kids (...) know (...) How sad, but true. (...) YES!! We *are* the ones making sense here, those who have observed the decline of LEGO products and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) Yet this "marketing reasearch" directly contradicts that which I observed as an Assistant Manager at KB Toys. As my original post stated many parents and kids thought Mega Blocks sets were the good Lego sets. Most of the people that know the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

Mike Petrucelli wrote in message ... (...) I think that it was interesting, but this topic has been discussed numerous times. One Lego employee wrote about it (URL) you might imagine, the lack of time is one of the significant factors that hinders (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordinsanity@usa.net> wrote in message news:G9LsFJ.Cu3@lugnet.com... (...) I'm not so sure I'd be that optimistic, really. From what I've learned about the company, its hard to effect policy which is decided in Billund. The (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

(...) I think a third party survey would be very good for TLC to conduct. Of course they would have to conduct a very serious survey and accept the results for it to mean anything. Maybe that Enigmatic "we lost money and will revert to our core (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordinsanity@usa.net> wrote in message news:G9Lq9C.8L0@lugnet.com... (...) As did a lot of us. I really really really would like to seriously look into doing a survey (as scientific as possible) of people who purchase LEGO in toy (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

I find it very hard to belive no one had anything to comment on about this. Then I relized it was only posted to lugnet.general. (URL) certainly found my results intereting. -Mike Petrucelli (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Corrected distribution of Kanohi Masks (8530)

(...) With 'Green' I meant Transparant Green , not 'Untransparent Green' (like Lewa's mask). It's a slightly lighter shade than 'Onua's Eyes Green', but it is still a very 'dense' transparent green (not like the transparent brown Kaukau mask). But I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New Bulk Ordering Newsgroup?

(...) James, could you give some examples of non-marketplace bulk ordering topics? Do you mean things like selection, quantities, colors, wish lists, etc., or things like speculation, excitement, etc.? (...) Once upon a time there was a thread about (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact