 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *1739 (-10)
  Re: The Quality Downfall

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:G86DAE.3uH@lugnet.com... (...) Spewing venom will not get anyone anywhere. The only thing it will serve to do is create emnity between the two groups here - the AFOLs and LEGO Direct, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  More Venom Anyone? ( Was Re: Give them a break (was:Hey, like, is anyone there? ))

(...) Is there some unknown reason why any of the rest of us should adopt this ***-kissing attitude towards TLC? Some of you are just the most appalling TLC apologists... ...pucker up, Lar! I am personally impressed to see Todd show some real (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: The Quality Downfall

(...) For starters, the whole thing was too short and WAY too polite. C'mon, spew some venom, Man! I am of two minds on the issue of whether I care or not. On the one hand, TLC continues to make pathetically stupid choices about their product line (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) Yup. Lar's post was good too. We do need to lighten up here on LUGNET. From what I know LEGO is working hard to keep communicating with us. There's frustration on both sides, we need to work on communicating and being positive and constructive (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

Tomas Clark wrote: Snipped post by lego direct. (...) This is exactly the sort of post we want. Just a regular update as to whats happening at lego. (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Give them a break (was:Hey, like, is anyone there? )

(...) I think this post by Tomas Clark: (URL) that and I think you're going to see more effort to set the right expectations with us so we don't expect more than can be delivered. I met Tomas Clark today, and he was happy, but very very tired, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) Tom, I don't think this is a lousy idea--in fact I we have suggested it to Brad as one possibility. (Brad, by the way, does still work at LEGO Direct, Todd.) As David Eaton said in the next thread-branch over ((URL) we need to figure out what (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) Why don't you just ask, "When is S@H going to get beyond Visa/MasterCard?" Oh, wait; that question *was* asked this week. Steve "I'd've bought a buncha stuff this week, but I only have Discover" Bliss (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) I don't blame you. I didn't want to say too much because obviously LD is gonna do what they want, and since I don't know inside details I couldn't recommend exactly how it should work. But one thing I might not have said directly, but should (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Formal Letter to TLC?

(...) Wow, the above was written last August. The more things change, the more they stay the same...? (I wonder if Brad still works at LEGO???) --Todd (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact