 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *1729 (-5)
  Re: Give them a break (was:Hey, like, is anyone there? )

(...) Well, I don't really think the point is that we're dissappointed in their responsiveness. Actually, as I said before, it's been more than I'd hoped for. The problem is simply that they said they'd be more active than they have been, and (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Give them a break (was:Hey, like, is anyone there? )

(...) Look, guys & gals, let's cut them some slack. Lego is a large and historically conservative company which thought it was producing toys for children and is still reeling from the discovery that it is actually producing toys for 30-something (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) OK, I understand it may take a while. But that was on Tuesday, now it is late Friday. You need to at least answer a few questions, or post some sort of update. Perhaps Lego.Direct needs to hire someone to respond to Lugnet posts 24 hours a (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) Yes! I was going to suggest some sort of a problem tracking system, but wasn't really keen on suggesting a big huge development effort, hadn't done the homework to see if there is a freeware tracking system out there somewhere, and hadn't (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Instructions on CD for sale again

I found another one. (URL) wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact