 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *1489 (-20)
  Re: AGAIN: German LEGO Community

Christian, You are correct in your description of LEGO Direct. We are the group that is responsible for direct communication with the consumer. We have been in operation just under a year and as you can probably see as of late, we are coming into (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: AGAIN: German LEGO Community

Hi Kai, LEGO is not simply one person, it is a large global company. Having that in mind you might understand that different replies from various sources within the same company may also include different contents. It seems that you have contacted (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: AGAIN: German LEGO Community

Hi Kai, LEGO is not simply one person, it is a large global company. Having that in mind you might understand that different replies from various sources within the same company may also include different contents. It seems that you have contacted (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: AGAIN: German LEGO Community

That doesnt seem right i mailed them a letter a couple months ago and the LEGO GROUP said "we can not take any ideas from our costumers due to legal reasons" and i would scan the letter but my scanner is broke. I dont know maybe lego has changed, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: AGAIN: German LEGO Community

That doesnt seem right i mailed them a letter a couple months ago and the LEGO GROUP said "we can not take any ideas from our costumers due to legal reasons" and i would scan the letter but my scanner is broke. I dont know maybe lego has changed, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  AGAIN: German LEGO Community

Hi all! Sorry for having canceled my original message, here it is again.... most of you know that there are several smaller AFOL communities besides LUGNET. The forum at www.1000steine.de is one of these communities similar to Lugnet but a bit (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: German LEGO Community

Bryan Kinkel wrote in message ... (...) Oh give me a break. What's the big deal? Why does Lego have to be sooo secretive about the trains. They have NEVER responded to any requests for a statement (on LUGNET) about their future status. The way Lego (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: German LEGO Community

Christian, Thanks for posting the reply you got from Lego Direct. I was pleased to see a) that an AFOL got a pleasant, personal email from Lego Direct b) a mention about possible new trains from Lego Direct Even though the train line mention was (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  (canceled)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I don't care how you feel about cookies! If you're going to make irrelevant postings to the list, please attempt to make them funny or interesting. (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.robotics)

  RE: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) How far we have come along in a year..... I can remember Michael Lachmann's post (and I'm paraphrasing) where he wanted to look for a robotics application to program now that MLCad was stable :-) Many of us (myself included) encouraged Michael (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad)

  (canceled)

  RE: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) How far we have come along in a year..... I can remember Michael Lachmann's post (and I'm paraphrasing) where he wanted to look for a robotics application to program now that MLCad was stable :-) Many of us (myself included) encouraged Michael (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad)

  Re: new Technic product shown!

(...) I wouldn't recommend exposing the pneumatics in the LEGO Technic Search Sub (8250/8299) to water. I had some pneumatics when I was a child, and it was all ruined from exposure to water. Perhaps the new style pneumatics is higher quality, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: new Technic product shown!

(...) Sounds pretty good to me. Lego have already had a fire engine in the Technic range, and people sometimes mistake my red mobile crane for a fire engine, so does that count? :-) I like the idea of an ambulance - what functions would you have in (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: new Technic product shown!

(...) If you are going to include printed parts, UNICEF 1x3x4 panels in blue. I _think_ that they are amongst the rarest post 1980 pieces made. I haven't a clue as to pre 1980 stuff, esp. for survival. (...) Well, there were around 6K of the panels (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: new Technic product shown!

(...) Well given whats popular how about a technic police car, ambulance, fire truck, rescue team or something. There are lots of emergency service/rescue type toys out there so they must be popular... One thing that I would buy without thinking if (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: new Technic product shown!

(...) Oddly enough, I do actually agree with you here - I really like it when someone comes up with something that is not a vehicle with Technic. Saying that, it could well be argued that the Star Wars droids are in fact also vehicles, but then that (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

Nope. Definitely don't have that one. I was never that big into the town sets, and stopped getting them around '83... Duq "Carlo Ottolina" <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:G5Bu8q.Mu7@lugnet.com... (...) it's (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: new Technic product shown!

(...) This I like, lego needs to make technic sets with more mechanical parts and less decorative parts. I dont mind vechicles but they need to get away from all of these sports cars, racing cars, motorbikes, construction equiplent (like those (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact