 LEGO Company / 3073
Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 12:56:51 GMT

In lugnet.lego, David Eaton wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Ken Nagel wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, David Eaton wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Ken Nagel wrote: • SNIP
If their intent wasn’t so then why did they present it as so?

They didn’t. You seem to think they did, though. I admit they made a mistake in that one statement where they said it was our last chance to buy Maersk blue. But I’m capable of forgiving an innocent mistake. Are you?

They also said there would only be 10,000 availible publicly. They said it through Jake, SHO, and press releases. Kind’a hard to misread that statment.

   If this wasn’t part of a trend I have nothing to say. I find the color a curiosity, nothing I love. Nor am I an investor. The only stake I have in it is the over-all picture.-Ken

So fight the trend, not this. Fight the problems, don’t nitpick where it doesn’t help.

DaveE

If it ws just a matter of forgiving a simple mistake and not part of a trend there would be no issue. This is just the latest in a long line of arrogant decisions that don’t take the consumer (AFOL or not) into concideration.If I am to overlook this what part of the trend is worthy of fighting.-Ken