 LEGO Company / 3072
Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 05:17:02 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Ken Nagel wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   LUGNET doesn’t (yet) have threadlocking. But I personally (and this is not a statement of policy, I am not wearing my hat) wish we did. Because if we did, I’d lock this thread so fast it would make your head spin. There is NOTHING useful happening here (except for the part where we say what a great guy Dave is, which in the long term is bad for Dave’s ability to get through doorways) any more.

Agree to disagree and move on. Talk about something else. That’s just a request at this point. It’s not yet a formal request from the Admins but why wait?

Funny that the only people I’ve met that want to put on their brown shirts and jack boots and squash free speech and disscussion of the company’s health seem to be on the company can do no wrong path.-Ken

You’ve crossed the line again, Ken. You need to remember that LUGNET is a privately-owned resource and not a pulpit for you to denigrate and demean people you disagree with. Larry, as a LUGNET staff member, has the right and responsibility to tell you to tone it down when you go too far.

So I’ll ask you once: stop the personal slights and snide riffs. They do you and this community no good.

Kelly