 LEGO Company / 3051
Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 01:40:39 GMT

In lugnet.lego, David Eaton wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Ken Nagel wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, David Eaton wrote: SNIP

But to be even more honest, I think the Lego nay-sayers are mostly just itching for an excuse to vent at the company. If they hadn’t done the color change, were still producing classic space sets, weren’t as juniorized, had a mix of studded and studless beamed technic sets, I seriously doubt they’d be getting this kind of ridiculous flak over such a pathetic thing that probably could’ve been fixed by inserting a single trivial word into their set description.

DaveE

And on the other side of the coin many want to defend the company no matter what they do. This is not bley or click hinges. This is basic morality.I’m with the “nay-sayers” because the company is on a destructive path and if they go down so does the hobby I love. If you’ve paid any attention to the financal news you know which direction the company is headed.-Ken