 LEGO Company / 2950
  Re: Interesting point of view, Rene!

(...) David, what you're telling us with so many words is that you're happy with your existing collection so that you actually don't have to care what TLG does or does not. That's ok. Nothing wrong with being a happy AFOL dwelling in the past. 37 (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Interesting point of view, Rene!

In lugnet.lego, Burkhard Schloemer wrote: [snippage] (...) are saying is so "George Double-You" that it is almost too good :-) So either we complain about every single thing TLC does or we don't CARE? How about all the fans that are happy with this (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Interesting point of view, Rene!

(...) know he's doing a great job at being a liason. I care so much that I'm spending more now on LEGO products than I did before. I care to the point where I do shows and displays to show off what can be done with LEGO bricks to get otehr people (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Interesting point of view, Rene!

(...) I'm glad I could be of service. ;) But I'm afraid you're mixing up so many things I really don't wish to sort it out for you. And better never, ever mention George Doubble-You to "Old Europeans" like me ... (...) Try something stronger than (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)