 LEGO Company / 2969
Re: Interesting point of view, Rene!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:37:02 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Mark de Kock wrote:

Okay, this is the first responce that made me LOL in this whole thread. What you
are saying is so "George Double-You" that it is almost too good :-)
So either we complain about every single thing TLC does or we don't CARE?
How about all the fans that are happy with this chance to get a Maersk Ship at
normal cost instead of those blown-up ripp-off prices one sees at eVILbay?

I'm glad I could be of service. ;)
But I'm afraid you're mixing up so many things I really don't wish to sort it
out for you. And better never, ever mention George Doubble-You to "Old
Europeans" like me ...

I'm sorry while I whipe the milk from my keyboard...

Try something stronger than milk then. Helps to clear your vision for the bigger
picture, instead of just being happy for the chance to grab your copy of 10152
eventually. Diet Coke maybe?

And about those "questionable marketing decisions"... do WE (LUGNET people) know
all the facts? Do we know the details about the deal between TLC (struggling to
stay afloat)

I'm talking about the facts I have, naturally. And in this case everything seems
pretty clear. How much more facts do you need?