 LEGO Company / 2091
  Re: New container ship color

(...) Too funny. :) See, this is how you can tell I don't rig these things... my personal vote was Dk. Green too! Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Development (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: New container ship color

(...) Hey, how much fun can your job be, if you can't even rig elections! :) obl space (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: New container ship color

(...) Well, lack of election riggings aside, I'd have to say I have one of the coolest jobs in the world. :) Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Development (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: New container ship color

(...) Jake, I agree, I love working for the company as well--I wonder how much bad kharma I've had for it to balance out with my training job! Let's see...I travel, I get to tell people about LEGO, and I get paid for it? Ok, how cool is that? -Scott (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: New container ship color

(...) The offer is up on the table if you want to trade jobs for a few days, maybe work my shifts during Brickfest. :-p Just think of the possibilities, you could see what the AFOL's are buying firsthand! ;) -Brian (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: New container ship color

(...) Well, before you start talking about that, I have two words for you: Color Change. :) Even the best of jobs has its toughest days! (...) Well, since I'm probably buying the same things, I'd better stay as far from the store as possible. My (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: New container ship color

(...) Yeah, that's great. Keep rubbing it in.... ;-) Duq (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: New container ship color

(...) Jake, Now I'm confused again. Can you please clear up the confusion about Dark Green? Is it really a dark green or is it ordinary green (as in the baseplates)? I thought it was the latter, but given the above now I am wondiering if it was the (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: New container ship color

(...) In (URL) an earlier post> Jake says "No, not regular green"... And it's too late to change your vote now! ;-) JohnG, GMLTC (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: New container ship color

(...) Not sure how I confused things by that note, but I apologize. As has been mentioned a number of times, "dark green" in this vote was/is the new dark green color that fits in the same range as the new dark red and dark blue. This new green is (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: New container ship color

(...) Hi Jake, I think the confusion stems from the fact that you used 'Dark Green' to describe the darker (and newer) shade of green from TLC, while recent S@H catalogs have used 'Dark Green' to describe traditional (and ordinary) green. The S@H (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)