 LEGO Company / 1983
  Re: New LEGO Stores!

(...) It's great to know this, but what does it really matter? I live in Minn and the only thing the Lego store at the MOA offers that I can't get at the local Walmart or Target is PAB. (Unfortunately, the one here, in general, stinks. Same old (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: New LEGO Stores!

(...) I haven't been to the store at MoA, but I've been to the ones in the Chicago Area and they carry a number of things that other stores don't. Track (Straights, Curves, Points & Crosses) All (Most?) the Train Sets (I seem to recall they even got (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: New LEGO Stores!

(...) Jason Spears addressed this pretty well. Everything he said holds true for the Lego Store (technically an "Imagination Center", dunno if that makes a difference) in Downtown Disney. (...) Again my only experience is LIC Downtown Disney, but (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)