 LEGO Company / 17
    Does Lego S@H have an internal communication problem?????? —Adam Andersen
   I think this posting is important to LUGNET users, and LEGO Investors alike. I called the Lego S@H today and I mentioned a product that I read about on LUGNET and the representative had no idea what I was talking about. Namely Brad Justus, the (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: Does Lego S@H have an internal communication problem?????? —Kevin Loch
     (...) Huh? LEGO is a private, family owned business. (...) What product? The S@H reps are *very* good at taking orders for available products. What are you talking about? KL (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.lego)

         Re: Does Lego S@H have an internal communication problem?????? —Steve Martin
     (...) I'd have to agree. The S@H reps have been consistantly the friendliest and most with it phone reps I've ever called. They will patiently try old set number after old set number to see if they might have gotten in something I've looked for. In (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.lego)

         Re: Does Lego S@H have an internal communication problem?????? —Matthew Teets
     (...) I have to patently agree. I have often thought that S@H should open a web site and simply post most of the information (availability, specials, etc.) and allow ordering via the web. The only thing that has ever stopped me from being more vocal (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: Does Lego S@H have an internal communication problem?????? —Mark Herzberg
     (...) Most S@H people don't work for LEGO. LEGO S@H does what I do at my company, hire an outside company to take orders and then send them over to me. There are some LEGO S@H workers working for LEGO the company, but if all of them are busy, you'll (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: Does Lego S@H have an internal communication problem?????? —Rose Regner
    Adam Andersen wrote in message ... (...) but (...) I (...) taken (...) Are you referring to bulk purchasing? What product? Brad Justus specifically stated the following about bulk purchasing "As the new e-commerce portion of LEGO.com will not be (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.lego)