 LEGO Company / 20
Re: Does Lego S@H have an internal communication problem??????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 22:03:47 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Adam Andersen writes:
I think this posting is important to LUGNET users, and LEGO Investors
alike.
I called the Lego S@H today and I mentioned a product that I read about on
LUGNET and the representative had no idea what I was talking about.  Namely
Brad Justus, the Senior Vice President of Lego Direct had provided this
information to LUGNET.  I don't want to point fingers, or start rumors,  but
I feel strongly about the ability for LEGO and S@H to execute and be
profitable.  My concern is that why are there posts being made, regarding
internal LEGO information, that the S@H representatives are not aware of?  I
do not want anyone to take this post the wrong way, but I do hope it's taken
seriously.

Thank you,

Adam Andersen

Most S@H people don't work for LEGO. LEGO S@H does what I do at my company,
hire an outside company to take orders and then send them over to me. There
are some LEGO S@H workers working for LEGO the company, but if all of them are
busy, you'll get someone working for another company taking the order on LEGO
S@H's behalf. If you call from 8PM to 8AM you will get someone from another
company. Also, LEGO is a privately-owned company.