 LEGO Company / 19
Re: Does Lego S@H have an internal communication problem??????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 21:28:42 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.lego, Adam Andersen writes:
I think this posting is important to LUGNET users, and LEGO Investors
alike.

Huh? LEGO is a private, family owned business.

I called the Lego S@H today and I mentioned a product that I read about on
LUGNET and the representative had no idea what I was talking about.  Namely
Brad Justus, the Senior Vice President of Lego Direct had provided this
information to LUGNET.  I don't want to point fingers, or start rumors,  but
I feel strongly about the ability for LEGO and S@H to execute and be
profitable.  My concern is that why are there posts being made, regarding
internal LEGO information, that the S@H representatives are not aware of?  I
do not want anyone to take this post the wrong way, but I do hope it's taken
seriously.

What product?  The S@H reps are *very* good at taking orders for
available products.  What are you talking about?

KL

I'd have to agree.  The S@H reps have been consistantly the friendliest and
most with it phone reps I've ever called.  They will patiently try old set
number after old set number to see if they might have gotten in something I've
looked for.  In my experience, they will always take old catalog numbers and
give the lower price.  I couldn't ask for better service.  Not to mention you
can call 24/7.

Steve Martin
lugnet member #57