 Inventories / 71
  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) The first time I heard this mentioned is at our apt at BF01 - Suz, Steve, Jenn and I were brainstorming. When I brought this up, we were talking about how we could implement it on LUGNET, with a LUGNET look and feel, but "powered by Peeron". (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) I'm extremely disappointed that the online LEGO community can't "get along" better than this. I used to be very active in the L-Draw community years ago (pre-Lugnet on the L-Cad mailing list), but my family has grown since then and I have not (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) For the record, it was Peeron's "My parts" feature that got me to bust my inertia and send in my LUGNET membership installment payment. (...) I'll second that thought. I'm amazed at how well the two sites interface and inter-connect (the same (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.inv)