 Inventories / 50 (-10)
  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

I just tried it. I saw my set list (on Peeron, not Lugnet) and picked one of the sets I owned (8860). I then used "Try to build" and although it got most of the parts, There were several that were yellow and a few red. I do think it's a great tool. (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) I've added a button at the bottom of the set list view ((URL) that allows you to initiate a download manually from LUGNET. This will allow you to have changes to your set list reflected on Peeron without having to wait for the scheduled (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) When you say you downloaded your set list, what do you mean? If you just entered your lugnet id, it takes a bit until the server goes to download your set list. If you go to (URL) you see your sets? LMK! Dan (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) I could not get it to work for me. I downloaded my set list (twice) and then punched up a several sets that I own. All results came back with nasty Red text telling me I need all the parts to build those sets. What did I do wrong?? __Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: White Pigtail Piece

(...) That would be the automatic spam guard to help prevent harvesters from grabbing our email addys. -Dave (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: White Pigtail Piece

(...) $25?!?!?! HOLY CRUD! (...) You mean this: (URL) ??? (...) Hi. Matt C. Oh, and by the way, what's with all this <CANALES@LVCM.spamlessCOM> stuff under From? It always messes up my e-mail address... (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) WHOA! Cool! (...) No, thank you! Matt C. (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) Wow! How cool is that!? What a great time to be a LEGO fan... Rick Clark (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Build sets from "My Parts"

Ever wonder if you could build a set from parts already in your collection? Now you can find out! From any set inventory, click on "Try to build" in the "My Parts" section on the right, and the system will compare the parts needed to build to the (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.inv) !!

  Re: White Pigtail Piece

(...) Good Luck with that :) I always seem to be too slow and the item gets bought by someone else. I have managed to get hold of a few of the Red Cowboy hats from this set (and possibly one other set??). Now I am mainly on the lookout for a Red (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact