 Inventories / 45
Re: White Pigtail Piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 04:30:25 GMT

In lugnet.inv, Kevin Salm wrote:
Looks like 3 sold in April, from $8 to $25.

$25?!?!?! HOLY CRUD!

Now I am mainly on the lookout for a Red minifig fireman helmet.

You mean this: http://img.lugnet.com/ld/4/3834.gif ???

__Kevin Salm__

Hi.
Matt C.

Oh, and by the way, what's with all this <CANALES@LVCM.spamlessCOM> stuff
under From? It always messes up my e-mail address...