 Inventories / 39
Re: White Pigtail Piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 21:42:34 GMT

In lugnet.inv, Daan Bargerbos writes:
Hello out there,

BrickLink and Peeron don't seem to know where the White Pigtails Hair
piece does come from.

It came from this set...

   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/365_1

...but may have been available in another.  It's hard to see in the picture,
but I can definitely confirm that it has one, because I have a copy of the
set.  (Well, Suz has the hair piece, but I have the rest of the set.)

(Although BL did sell some last month)

What?!  Wow, someone must've lifted a bunch from LEGO in Denmark.  That
piece is worth a fortune.  What did they go for?

--Todd