 Inventories / 287
    Re: Peeron inventories —John Patterson
   (...) Richie, I am somewhat agressive, but at some point in time it gets fustrating. Getting down to why, is that had there been a problem here and there I would not have said anything. But set after set has bad inventories. And then these (...) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

        Re: Peeron inventories —Richie Dulin
     (...) John, All the best with your inventory corrections. Cheers Richie Dulin (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

        Re: Peeron inventories —Kevin Miller
   When we do notes at the end of our comedy shows, we're always encouraged to just "take the note" rather than issue our rebuttals. The thinking being that we're not progressing toward being a better comedy troupe by going back and forth, but we DO do (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv, FTX)