 Inventories / 271
  Re: Peeron inventories

John, I do appreciate your submissions - as Dave mentioned, that's the only way data can get to Peeron in the first place, by users taking pictures, making inventories, and submitting corrections. Note that some of these updates are more difficult (...) (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv) !

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) think that is much more important. I had an agreement with the person that was doing these that I would just send emails. I do not know how to do the data bases and such, so if I could just do emails it would make what I am doing a lot easier. (...) (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) For corrections, please send them to inv@peeron.com (note, please do not send it directly to me or the other admins). By doing that we can make sure all the admins get a copy of it - meaning it'll get done sooner. Thanks for your cooperation (...) (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

I did two more sets last night, 4564 was correct except for one part. And very good news, 4558 was perfect. The sets done by you and Jennifer seem to be correct. I had forgot to mention that I am doing large sets first. I have done the basic sets, (...) (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) Basic sets... at last! Thank you a lot! I wish I had not destroyed the 350-2 and 550-1 boxes in my childhood. There were inventories on the side of the boxes - I wonder if there were any variations. As for the smaller sets: There _are_ model (...) (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) Thanks for the note. I destroyed a lot of things before I knew what I was doing. The very old gas station comes with hand painted red on the edges of some plates. I thought some dumb child had done that and I spent a very long time chipping it (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) I am sorry to hear about this and wish you well. But I would also honestly recommend that at some point soon you are able to concentrate more on spending time with your family which seems a wiser investment than inventorying hundreds of toy (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv) !