 Inventories / 160 (-5)
  Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink

(...) You could try BrikTrak. If I recall, it has a DAT file upload feature and it interfaces with Bricklink. (URL) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink

Greetings all, I was discussing some time-saving MOC parts ideas and I came up with an idea for a software utility that could significantly reduce the amount of time spent digging around for loose parts. Currently, to the best of my knowledge, when (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Set 622 (1978) Tipper Truck

OK, will do! Thanks. Jaco "Clark Stephens" <clarkcorner@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht news:I6sA0r.2rK@lugnet.com... (...) Our (...) (20 years ago, 7-Nov-04, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! *Version #2*

I've been reading the buzz today about the new 4562 set. There's a Walgreen's here where I live (Lafayette, IN) and one on the next town over the river too. I went to the first one not having any idea how much the set would cost. I was pleasantly (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.parts, FTX)

  Re: My tribute to my first Technic Set

(...) This feature is the ultimate peeron feature and is always the example I give people to demonstrate the condition the LEGO online community has reached (and to watch their mouth drop :-). Two small notes: (that's for you Dan) 1) In my case I (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, lugnet.inv)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact